All Shippo customers with Pro & Premier Plans have the ability to invite additional users to their Shippo account. In this article, learn how to add and manage additional users for your Shippo account.
All Shippo users on Pro & Premier Plans can add additional users with their own logins:
- Pro Plans can have five total user logins.
- Premier Plans can have 15 total user logins.
To add a user:
- Click the Settings icon and select Users from the sidebar.
- Click + Add New User toward the top right of the user management pane and enter their email address.
- Click Send Invite. The user will receive an email invitation to create their password to access their account.
You may only invite users that do not already have a Shippo account.
Users are managed on the User Settings Page. Invited users will show under Pending until they respond to the email invitation.
- Click Resend Invite if you need to remind the invitee
- Click the trash icon if you wish to delete the invitation
All users will have the same set of permissions as the Account Owner. Be sure to train all invitees/users on how you'd like them to use your Shippo account to avoid changes that will affect your operations.
Is there a change history?
All users have the same access to make changes to the account, and there is no change history to log which users make changes.
Do my users still have access to my account if I downgrade to Starter?
Starter Plans may have only one login user. You will first need to remove all additional users if you wish to downgrade from a subscription plan to the Starter Plan.
Why does my User Page block me from adding users?
You may experience an error If you have the maximum number of users. If this is the case, you will need to remove one first before inviting another.
Starter Plans only allow one user and will not have the option to add additional users.