To make purchases in Shippo, you must have a default payment method saved for your account. You can set this up on the Billing Tab.
- Payment Options
- Saving Your Payment Method
- Changing Your Default Payment Method
- Replacing or Deleting a Payment Method
- Billing FAQs
Navigate to the Billing Tab by clicking on Settings and then Account on the left navigation panel in the web app. Then, click on Billing along the top menu.
We accept the following payment methods to pay for your purchases in Shippo:
- traditional Credit Cards
- traditional Debit Cards
- ACH direct billing
You must have one of these saved on the Billing Tab of your Shippo account to make a purchase.
Note: We do not accept pre-paid credit cards, pre-paid debit cards, cards that can be reloaded, or gift cards for payments in Shippo.
Saving Your Payment Method
- To save a Credit or Debit card, click on the Add Credit Card button
- To connect your bank account to Shippo for ACH direct billing, please Contact Support
- Your default payment method will be marked by a checkbox in a circle
Changing Your Default Payment Method
You may save more than one type of payment method to your Shippo account; however, purchases will always be charged to the default payment method at the time the invoice is generated — see Billing FAQs.
- To change your default, you can click the white circle of your preferred payment source
- You'll need to have more than one payment source saved to see the white circle
- If you switch to a credit card for billing and wish to switch back to your bank account under ACH Billing, please Contact Support
Replacing or Deleting a Payment Method
To delete any saved payment method for your Shippo account, you will need to replace it with a new card or account.
- To save a new credit or debit card, click the Update card button