Packing Slips in Shippo can be printed in PDF, PNG, or ZPL formats to best fit your printing needs and are available for any order fulfilled in Shippo to be sent along with your packages.
- Packing Slip Settings
- Printing One Packing Slip
- Printing Multiple Packing Slips
- What is included on a Packing Slip?
- Branded Packing Slips
- Packing Slip Examples
Packing Slip Settings
Note: Printing in the ZPL format is specific to Zebra printers. If you do not have a printer that is compatible with this format, we recommend picking one of the other file types for your Packing Slips.
Printing One Packing Slip
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Fulfilled or Create Label button
- Click on Download Packing Slip
Printing Multiple Packing Slips
- Click on the checkbox to the left of each order
- Click on the arrow next to the Create label for selected orders button at the bottom right
- Click on Download packing slips for selected orders
What is included on a Packing Slip?
Packing Slips will feature the name and address of the Sender and Recipient as well as information about the order (item name, count, weight, etc).
Note: Orders with many items may result in a multi-page Packing Slip.
Branded Packing Slips
Pro and Premier Plan customers can add their Company's branding to customize the Packing Slip in Shippo.
Packing Slip Examples
- 4x6 PDF, PNG, and ZPL Formats
- 4x8 PDF, PNG, and ZPL Formats
- 8.5x11 PDF Format
- Packing Slip/Label Combo Format
4x6 PDF, PNG, and ZPL Formats:
These packing slips will be printed in the 4x6 format and should be selected if you are printing on a thermal label printer.
4x8 PDF, PNG, and ZPL Formats:
8.5x11 PDF Format:
This packing slip will print on a full page of paper and is a common selection for customers who use standard inkjet printers.
Packing Slip/Label Combo Format:
These packing slips will be printed on 8.5x11 in paper and will include the label and packing slip on one page.