All Shippo customers on a subscription plan (Pro & Premier Plans) can customize communications from Shippo with personalized branding.
- Add Your Company Branding
- What are the size/format requirements for my Company Logo?
- Can I add my brand color or will it show in grayscale?
- Can I add personalized messages?
- Where does my branding apply?
- How can Starter Plan users add their personalized branding in Shippo?
- Branding Examples
Add Your Company Branding
1. Branding is added on the Branding Settings Page. Click on Settings along the left navigation panel, then click on Branding.
2. Add Your Logo and Brand Color
- Click Upload Logo to add (or change) your Company Logo. Only one image may be stored in Shippo at one time.
- Click on the Brand Color box to bring up the Color Selector Tool or click on the Brand Color field to enter your Hex Color Code
3. Click Save
What are the size/format requirements for my Company Logo?
The Company Logo should be a high-quality PNG (.png file type). The image will be resized to 60 pixels square to fit best on the Packing Slip and Tracking Page. The image will appear in grayscale on Packing Slips.
Can I add my Brand Color or will it show in grayscale?
Brand Color will be applied to all digital communications but will not be applied to Packing Slips to conserve colored ink in printing.
Can I add personalized messages?
Yes. All Shippo customers on subscription Plans can add custom text to:
Where does my branding apply?
Your Company Logo and Brand Color will be applied to:
Your Company Logo and grayscale will be applied to:
Brand Color will not be applied to Packing Slips to conserve colored ink in printing.
How can Starter Plan users add their personalized branding in Shippo?
Starter Plans may upgrade to a subscription plan to add their company branding: Changing your Shippo subscription plan