Orders cannot be deleted from the Orders Page in Shippo in order to preserve historical data. However, you may hide orders that you do not wish to see listed on the Orders Page. In this Article, learn how to hide and view hidden orders.
How to hide one Order
To hide an order:
- From the Orders Page, select the options icon ( ⋮ ) of the Order you would like to hide.
- Select Hide Order.
How to hide multiple Orders
To hide multiple orders:
- Click the checkbox to the left of each order you wish to hide.
- Click Hide Orders from the top menu.
How to view hidden Orders
To view hidden orders:
- Open the All Orders filter dropdown from the top menu.
- Select Hidden Orders.
- The Orders Page will then only list the hidden orders.
If you hide ALL orders on the Orders Page, you will be unable to access any order until a new order imports or you create a new manual order. For this reason, we recommend leaving at least one order on your Orders Page at all times.
Restore a Hidden Order
To restore a hidden order:
- Select the options icon ( ⋮ ) of the Hidden Order from the Orders Page.
- Click Unhide Order.
- Those orders will disappear from the hidden list and be visible on the main Orders Page.