If you have an order that contains more than one package, you can easily create multiple labels from a single order.
Note: Shopify, BigCommerce, ChannelAdvisor, and Magento 2 merchants have the option to natively split orders that have multiple items. For instructions, please see Splitting Orders in Shippo
- f you don’t have an order already, you can manually create one and enter the package weight and dimensions for your first package.
For instructions on how to create a label, see Create a Manual Order & Label in Shippo
- Purchase the first label.
- Locate the order on your Orders page, and there should now be a blue “Download” button next to it.
- Click the down arrow on the button, then select “Create Another Label”.
- Enter the package weight and dimensions for the second package.
- Select your rate, and purchase the second label.
- Follow steps 2-5 until you have a label for each of your packages.
- Click the “Download” button to download all of the labels in a single PDF.
These steps are also handy for creating labels for existing orders.