Orders cannot be deleted from the Orders Page in Shippo in order to preserve historical data. However, you may hide orders that you do not wish to see listed on the Orders Page. In this Article, learn how to hide and view hidden orders.
How to hide one Order
To hide an order:
- From the Orders Page, open the drop-down menu next to the Create Label or Fulfilled button.
- Select Hide Order.
How to hide multiple Orders
To hide multiple orders:
- Click the checkbox to the left of each order you wish to hide.
- The Create label for selected orders button will then appear at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click the arrow next to the button and click Hide selected orders.
How to view hidden Orders
To view hidden orders:
- Open the Pagination Icon dropdown menu at the top of the order list at the right of the page.
- Click the checkbox next to Show only hidden orders.
- The Orders Page will then only list the hidden orders.
If you hide ALL orders on the Orders Page, you will be unable to access any order until a new order imports or you create a new manual order. For this reason, we recommend leaving at least one order on your Orders Page at all times.
Restore a Hidden Order
To restore a hidden order:
- Begin on the hidden orders view as shown above.
- Click the checkbox the left of each hidden order you wish to restore.
- Click on the arrow next to the Create label for selected orders button at the bottom of the screen and click Unhide selected orders.
- Those orders will disappear from the hidden list and be visible on the main Orders Page.