Once you have connected your store to your Shippo account, it's just a matter of time until you will start to see your Orders appearing in your Shippo account.
In this guide, learn how to create and purchase a label for an existing order.
Create a Label for an Existing Order
To Create a Label for an existing Order in Shippo:
- Open the Orders tab from the main dashboard.
- Select the Order you wish to create a Label for.
When connected to a store, your orders will populate on the Orders Page. If you have created an automation based on your store items and package templates, Shippo will list available rates. You will then only need to:
- Select the Label you want to purchase from the available rates, and click Buy.
If you haven't set up automation, no worries! Just fill out the order details, and Shippo will do the rest!
Confirm the Sender and Return Addresses:
- Click the Edit button to make changes
- Click the Address book icon to choose from your Addresses Page
- Uncheck Use as return address box if you prefer to use the default return address saved on your Addresses Page. To learn more, see Managing Shippo Addresses.
Choose your Package:
- Click + Add package info.
- Next, you can either enter custom dimensions for your package, choose an existing package template, or choose a carrier-provided package.
- Check the Use weight of items box for store or CSV orders with weights in Shippo.
- Click Save.
Then, choose to add Additional Services. Here you can:
- Require Signature Confirmation for Package Delivery.
- Add Shipping Insurance in Shippo.
- Add a Return Label.
The last steps are to purchase, download and Print your Label!