Once you have connected your store to your Shippo account, it's just a matter of time until you will start to see your Orders appearing in your Shippo account.
In this guide, learn how to create and purchase a label for an existing order.
Creating a Label for an Existing Order
To Create a Label for an existing Order in Shippo:
- Open the Orders tab from main dashboard.
- Click Edit to the right of the order that needs a label.
The next step is to Add Package Information:
- Click + Add package info.
- Select Custom Dimensions for your own box, use a Carrier-Provided Parcel, or select your own Parcel Template.
- Enter the Dimensions and Weight.
- Check the Use imported weight box for store or CSV orders with weights in Shippo.
- Click Save.
Then, choose to add Additional Services. Here you can:
- Require Signature Confirmation for Package Delivery.
- Add Shipping Insurance in Shippo.
- Add a Return Label.
Next, Confirm the Sender and Return Addresses:
- Click the Edit button to make changes
- Click the Address book icon to choose from your Addresses Page
- Uncheck Use as return address box if you prefer to use the default return address saved on your Addresses Page. To learn more, see Managing Shippo Addresses.
The last steps are to purchase, download and Print your Label!