Purolator is a leading integrated freight, package, and logistics provider, delivering packages to, from, and within Canada.
Before connecting your Purolator account to Shippo, you must register on Purolator's Resource Center website and request a Production Key. After registration, you must wait for your Production Key to be activated before connecting your Purolator account.
How to Connect your Purolator
- Navigate to Purolator’s Resource Center here: Purolator E-Ship Web Services Registration
- Select Corporate Account Holder - I have development resources and want to integrate Web Services into my website or application that won’t be re-sold.
- Enter your information, then click Submit registration.
- Once you’re registered, click on Ready for Production and follow the instructions on how to request a Production Key.
- After you've received an email with your Production Key, the next step is to activate the key. You should receive a call from Purolator within the next few days to activate it.
If you do not hear from them, you can reach them at 1-800-459-5599. Once activated, it will be ready to use in Shippo.
Once you have received and activated your Production Key, the last step is to connect your account from Shippo. To do so, follow the steps in our article: How to connect your own Carrier Account.