Before you can connect your Purolator account to Shippo, you will need to register on their Resource Center website and request a Production Key. Once you’ve done this, you will need to wait for your Production Key to be activated before you can connect your Purolator account.
- Navigate to Purolator’s Resource Center here: Purolator E-Ship Web Services Registration
- Select “Corporate Account Holder - I have development resources and want to integrate Web Services into my website or application that won’t be re-sold.”
- Enter your information then click “Submit registration”.
- Once you’re registered, click on “Ready for Production” then follow the instructions on how to request a Production Key.
- You will receive an email with your Production Key. Your Production Key will not be active immediately. As explained in the email, you should receive a call from Purolator within the next few days to activate it. If you do not hear from them you can reach them at 1-800-459-5599. Once activated, it will be ready to use in Shippo.
- Please follow the steps to connect your Purolator account to Shippo here: Connect your Own Carrier Account