There may be a specific Carrier or service level you do not plan on using when shipping with Shippo, and if that's the case, you have the option to deactivate the carrier, or the carrier service level from your Shippo account. In this article, learn how to deactivate a Carrier or Service level from your Shippo account.
How to deactivate a Carrier
To deactivate a Carrier from your Shippo account:
- Go to the Carriers Page by clicking on the Settings icon and selecting Carriers from the sidebar.
- Click on the toggle button in the Active column to deactivate.
- The account is now "inactive" and will not display rates during label creation.
Deactivate Carrier Service Level(s)
If you still wish to see the carrier, but wish to omit certain services from that carrier, you also have the option to deactivate a specific "Service Level".
To deactivate the Service Level:
- Click on Edit to the right of the carrier.
- Click on the check box next to the service level you wish to turn off.
- Click Save.