Though All Shippo accounts can access Shippo's Discounted Master Accounts, you can also connect to your own carrier accounts for many Next-day delivery, International, and regional carriers. In this article, learn how to connect your own carrier accounts in Shippo!
How to Connect Your Own Carrier Account
To see rates and purchase labels in Shippo using your own carrier account:
- Navigate to the Carriers Page in Shippo by clicking on the Settings icon.
- Then, click Carriers in the left navigation panel.
- Click on + Connect Carrier Account at the top of the page.
- Click on the Carrier you wish to connect.
- Enter the required information and click Submit.
- Your carrier will then be listed under the Your Accounts tab.
Canada Post requires an API username and password. Learn more
If you’re having trouble connecting your carrier account with Shippo, please see this article for additional guidance.