All Shippo accounts can use Shippo's Discounted Master Accounts for shipping where available, depending on the countries you're shipping to and from. See Discounts in Shippo.
To see rates and purchase labels in Shippo using your own carrier account, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Carriers Page in Shippo by clicking on Settings and then Carriers in the left navigation panel.
2. Click on + Connect Carrier Account at the top of the page
3. Click on the Carrier you wish to connect
4. Enter the required information and click Submit
5. Your carrier will then be listed under the My Carrier Accounts tab
Note: Canada Post requires an API username and password, which you can read more about here.
If you’re having trouble connecting your carrier account with Shippo, please see this article for additional guidance.