If you are having issues with printing, need to change the size/format, or need a copy for your records, you can always reprint your Label in Shippo!
You can reprint your purchased labels if needed, but you can only use a label one time. You WILL be billed a surcharge fee by the carrier if you use the same exact shipping label to ship a package more than one time.
Reprint a label from the Shipments Page
From the Shipments Page, you can:
- Click Download button to open the PDF and print your label.
- Or, open on the drop-down menu next to the Download button and select Download Label to print the PDF.
Reprint a label from the Orders Page
To reprint a Label from the Orders Page:
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the Fulfilled button and select the Print Label to download the PDF and print.
- If more than one label was purchased for an order, you'll see a pop-up box to allow you to select which label you wish to print.
To reprint multiple Orders from the Orders Page:
- Check the box to the left of each order you wish to print.
- Click the arrow next to the Create label for selected orders button that appears at the bottom right of the page.
- Select Download labels for selected orders to open a PDF containing each selected order's label and print.
If you have not purchased a label in Shippo for an order included in the group, you will not see the option to Download label(s) for selected order(s).
Reprint a label in a different size/format
Your default label size/format is selected on the Label Settings Page. If your default is set up as 4x6 inch for thermal label printers but you are actually printing on a standard printer that uses 8.5x11 inch paper, you won't be able to print out the 4x6 inch labels.
If you mistakenly purchase a shipping label in the incorrect format, you just need to go back to the Label Settings Page and choose the correct label format for your printer. Then follow the steps, depending on your carrier:
To Reprint USPS Labels you will first need to change the label settings to your desired size/format and then download the Order Individually.
To do so:
- Open the Settings tab and Select Labels and Packing Slips.
- In the Label Settings Section, you can change the size of your Default Label Format to reflect your Printer.
- Click Save.
- Then, navigate to the orders page and download the label individually:
Once you download the USPS label, from the Orders page, the label will be saved in the new label size.
All other carriers:
You will need to request a Refund for the incorrect label and re-create it. The NEW label size/format will only apply to NEW labels created.