By connecting your Wix store to Shippo, you will have the ability to create your shipping labels directly within the Shippo dashboard. There are two ways to connect your Wix store to Shippo:
Did you know? When you create a shipping label for a Wix order in Shippo, Shippo will automatically update Wix with the shipment tracking number and mark the order fulfilled in Wix!
Ecwid Stores on Wix: Ecwid stores that have been added to your Wix website do not integrate directly with Shippo. To import the Ecwid store orders from Wix to Shippo, you'll need to use the customized CSV upload process.
Connect from Wix:
1. Go to the Wix Apps Market and search for Shippo in the search bar
2. Click the + Add App button to add the Shippo app
3. Click the Allow and Install button on the permissions consent page
4. Sign in to Shippo
- If you’re new to Shippo, enter your details and click the Try Shippo For Free button to create a new account.
- If you already have a Shippo account, click the Log in link
5. Your Wix orders will automatically import to the Shippo Orders Page and will be noted by a “Wix” icon
Connect from your existing Shippo account:
1. Log into your Shippo account
2. Click on Settings and then E-commerce Channels in the left navigation panel
3. Click the Connect button next to Wix
4. Click the Connect button to begin authentication
5. Click the Allow and Install button on the permissions consent page
6. Your Wix orders will automatically import to the Shippo Orders Page and will be noted by a “Wix” icon
Once your Wix store is connected and your orders begin importing, the Wix/Shippo integration will allow you to create and purchase shipping labels for your Wix orders right from the Shippo Orders Page. Shippo will mark your orders as fulfilled in Wix and add the tracking number for your label to your Wix order. You can also send shipment notification emails to your customers through Wix or Shippo.
You can visit this Help Center Article for steps on how to create a shipping label and read over other helpful getting started resources.
Custom CSV Order Upload for Wix
Shippo's import CSV feature allows Wix customers to quickly and easily upload their orders into Shippo. This is not necessary if you've already connected Wix to Shippo using the direct integration.
Here’s the process:
- First, in your Wix dashboard, click on “Store Orders” on the left-hand side. You’ll want to filter by “Not Fulfilled” orders. Then, select “all” and “export as CSV”.
- When the file is ready for uploading, go to the Orders tab in your Shippo web app. In the upper right-hand corner, select “Import CSV”.
- Once you’re on the CSV Import page, you can drag your CSV file to the box or click on Select File.
- On the next page, choose “Wix” from the CSV Templates dropdown menu. This will change the field options and will match the Wix CSV formatting.
- Please verify that the fields are mapped correctly.
- Finally, click “Upload”. Once you’ve uploaded your file, you’ll receive a summary message via email identifying how many orders were successfully and unsuccessfully uploaded. If there are errors, please edit your CSV and re-upload those orders.