Shippo's New Experience allows you to create a shipping label right on the Orders Page. No need to click on the Edit or Create Label button to move to a new page!
There are two ways to create a label in this New Experience:
- Click on the Edit button for your order — see Create a Label in the New Experience
- Create the label on the Orders Page — see below!
To Create a Label:
You'll need parcel information to generate rates...then, purchase the rate to download and print your label.
Add Parcel Information
1. Click on Add parcel
2. Click on the drop-down
3. Select your Parcel option:
- Enter Customer Dimensions (if you're using your own parcel or non-flat rate carrier parcel)
- Carrier Provided Parcels (carriers' flat rates)
- Parcel Template (parcel templates you create in Shippo)
4. Enter Dimensions & Weight
- Check the Use imported weight box for store or CSV orders with weights in Shippo
- Skip this step if using Carrier Provided Parcel or your own Parcel Template
5. Parcel & Rate are listed
- The lowest cost rate will be suggested
Generate & Purchase a Rate
Now that you have a suggested rate for the parcel, you can choose to purchase that rate or explore additional rate choices.
1. Click the Buy button
- To purchase the cheapest rate
- Continue if you want to compare rates
2. Click the drop-down arrow next to the rate to see a list of other rate choices
- Click Explore More Rates if you want more options
- Click the circle next to your chosen rate
- Click the Buy button
3. Click the Purchase 1 label button to confirm
4. Download your Label & Packing Slip to print
- Send the email confirmation if automated notices are not enabled