The ePages/Shippo Connection
Connect your ePages store to Shippo to automatically import your orders and quickly create shipping labels.
When you create your shipping label, you can download and print right from the Shippo App. Your ePages orders will automatically be marked as fulfilled or "Dispatched".
You can also notify your customers when their package has been shipped. This can be managed by Shippo or by ePages. Select the option that best fits your needs.
Connect ePages to Shippo:
Note: You will need to uninstall the original version of the Shippo App if you were previously connected. You can do this under ePages' My Apps. The current Version 2 app is available in the App Store and can be installed after the original app is disconnected.
1. Navigate to your ePages App Store by clicking on Apps in the left navigation panel of your ePages account
2. Click on the Filter by category drop-down and select Shipping
3. Click on the Shippo App
4. Click on the Install App button at the top right of your screen to begin the installation
5. Review the access rights to authorize Shippo to read and edit orders. Then, click the Install app button
6. Sign in to Shippo
- If you’re new to Shippo, enter your details and click the Try Shippo For Free button to create a new account
- If you already have a Shippo account, click the Log in link
7. Your ePages orders will automatically import to the Shippo Orders Page and will be noted by an "ePages” icon