Delivery confirmation emails are used to let customers know when their package has been delivered.
You can set up your Shippo account to send the delivery confirmation email to your customer when the tracking status of the shipment changes to Delivered.
- Automated Delivery Confirmations
- Adding Customized Text
- Sample Customized Delivery Confirmation Email
Automated Delivery Confirmations sent from Shippo
To ensure your customers are notified that their package is delivered, you can enable the automated confirmation email in Shippo.
Navigate to the Notifications Page by clicking on Settings and then Notifications in the left navigation panel.
Enable/disable this feature by clicking the Edit link to open the Delivery Confirmation Email Settings box.
- To turn the setting on, check the box to Send notification email after shipment was delivered
- Click Save
- Including a customized message on delivery confirmation emails is not available for Starter Plan users. If you'd like to include a customized message, please upgrade to a Pro or Premier Plan.
- The email will be sent when the tracking status in Shippo is updated to Delivered. It is normal for there to be a bit of a delay between when the carrier updates the tracking status on their website and when that status is updated in Shippo.
Adding Customized Text to your Delivery Confirmation Emails
For Pro and Premier Plan users, you can add your own custom message to your delivery confirmation email.
- Enter your custom message in the text box in the Delivery Confirmation Email Settings box
- Click Save
The custom text will appear under the recipient address information on your delivery confirmation email.
Sample Customized Delivery Confirmation Email
You can send a sample confirmation email to your own email address by clicking on Send sample email to my account address on the Notifications Page.