Shippo's import CSV feature allows Wix customers to quickly and easily upload their orders into Shippo.
Here’s the process:
- First, in your Wix dashboard, click on “Store Orders” on the left hand side. You’ll want to filter by “Not Fulfilled” orders. Then, select “all” and “export as CSV”.
- When the file is ready for uploading, go to the Orders tab in your Shippo web app. In the upper right-hand corner, select “Import CSV”.
- Once you’re on the CSV Import page, you can drag your CSV file to the box or click on Select File.
- On the next page, choose “Wix” from the CSV Templates dropdown menu. This will change the field options and will match the Wix CSV formatting.
- Please verify that the fields are mapped correctly.
- Finally, click “Upload”. Once you’ve uploaded your file, you’ll receive a summary message via email identifying how many orders were successfully and unsuccessfully uploaded. If there are errors, please edit your CSV and re-upload those orders.
This is also covered in the below video guide.