Shippo offers two different Subscription Plans:
- Professional (Pro) Plan for customers who want to streamline and grow their business
- Premier Plan for customers with high-volume operations and complex needs managed by our Sales Team
You can compare the features of all Shippo Plans here: Comparing Shippo Plans.
Shippo's Pro Plan
- Pro Plan 30-day Free Trial
- Sign-up for the Pro Plan
- How do I know how long is left in my Free Trial?
- What happens after the Free Trial?
- What are the fees and volume provisions for the Pro Plan?
- Does the Pro Plan fee include the cost of postage?
- When am I billed for the Pro Plan fee?
- What happens if I buy more labels than my plan accounts for?
- Downgrade to the PAYG Plan
- Can I have a refund for subscription fees?
Pro Plan 30-day Free Trial
All Shippo customers start off on the free PAYG Plan and pay only the cost of postage plus a five-cent per label transaction fee.
All Shippo customers can try out the Pro Plan for free on the 30-day free trial. If you find it's not the right plan for your business, simply downgrade before the end of the 30 days when the subscription fee is charged.
Sign-up for the Pro Plan
1. Sign-up for the Pro Plan on the Plan Settings Page.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation panel
- Click Account
- Click Plan along the top
- Click Adjust Plan to the right
2. Use the slider to see the cost for your expected shipping volume
- Select the appropriate volume with the slider
- Select Monthly or Annual billing (Annual billing includes an automatic 10% fee discount)
- Click Start Free Trial
Note: The plan fee selected here is what you will be charged at the end of the 30-day free trial if you have not downgraded to PAYG
How do I know how long is left in my Free Trial?
The Plan Settings Page will show you exactly how many days are left in the trial right at the top, and it will also show the date on which your plan changes to the Pro Plan and what the charge will be.
What happens after the Free Trial?
On the date displayed on the Plan Settings Page, your account will be charged for the first subscription fee that you selected.
- Monthly: If you selected the $10 per month plan for up to 60 labels monthly, you would be charged $10, for example.
- Annual: If you selected the $10 per month plan for up to 60 labels monthly but chose annual billing, you would be charged $108 (a 10% discount for paying a year in advance). No refunds are given if the plan is canceled prior to one year.
What are the fees and volume provisions for the Pro Plan?
|Monthly Plan Fee||
Expected Monthly Shipping Label Volume
|$10/month||0 — 60 labels|
|$25/month||61 — 200 labels|
|$35/month||201 — 450 labels|
|$50/month||451 — 750 labels|
|$75/month||751 — 1,750 labels|
|$100/month||1,750 — 3,500 labels|
|$125/month||3,501 — 5,000 labels|
|Contact for Pricing||5,000 + labels|
Does the Pro Plan fee include the cost of postage?
The Pro Plan fee does not include the cost of the postage (shipping rates). This fee replaces the five-cent per label fee on our PAYG Plan and gives you access to advanced features such as personalized Company Branding, customized text on Email Notifications, and applied Company Branding added to the Packing Slips, Tracking Page, and Email Notifications. It also covers the cost of chat and phone support in addition to the standard email support.
When am I billed for the Pro Plan fee?
Pro plan fees are billed at the beginning of each month (or the beginning of the plan year) to pre-pay for the upcoming plan cycle. A monthly payment on October 15th, for example, would pay for the Plan from October 15th through November 14th.
What happens if I buy more labels than my plan accounts for?
Shippo will still allow you to purchase shipping labels even if you've exceeded your plan amount before the next billing cycle. You will not be stopped from shipping.
However, on the first day of the next billing cycle, you will automatically be moved up to the next plan level. For example, if you were on the $10 per month for 60 labels plan, and you shipped 80 labels during the month, you would automatically be enrolled in the $25 per month for 61-200 labels plan at the billing of the next month.
Downgrade to the PAYG Plan
If your shipping needs change and you no longer need to use the advanced features and do not need chat or phone support, you can definitely downgrade to the PAYG Plan right on the Plan Settings Page.
- Click Adjust Plan
- Click Downgrade
- Click Yes, downgrade plan to Pay As You Go to confirm
Can I have a refund for subscription fees?
Shippo does not provide refunds, prorated or otherwise, if you downgrade or cancel your plan prior to the end of the billing cycle. Changes will take effect on the first day of the next billing cycle.