To use Shippo to create labels for your orders in Weebly, you’ll need to start in your Weebly store.
1. Go to “Apps” tab at the top of the page
2. Find Shippo under the “e-Commerce” category
3. Click “Add” and confirm which store you want to add it to (if you have multiple)
4. Click “Connect” to allow Shippo to access your order data
5. This will take you directly into Shippo. If you already have a Shippo account, it will ask you to log in. If you don’t have an account, it will take you through the steps to create an account with us. Your Weebly orders will then be imported into your Shippo account.
Once connected, you have two options for buying shipping label with Shippo.
Option 1: Use Shippo's Dashboard. Your Weebly orders are synced there, and you can do things like create multiple labels at once, print multiple labels at once, and print packing slips. For help configuring your Shippo account, check out the Getting Started article.
Option 2: Create shipping label in Weebly
1. In your Store Dashboard in Weebly, go to your “Orders” tab and choose an order. If you haven’t yet created a label, there will be a button that says “Create Shipping Label.” Once you create a label, it will say “Manage Shipping Label.”
2. Clicking that button will take you through the steps of label creation. First, you’ll confirm that your sender address and the recipient’s address are correct. If any required information is missing, you’ll be asked for it.
3. Then you’ll enter the package details, including dimensions/box type, shipment weight, and whether or not you’d like to add things like insurance and signature confirmation.
4. Once you enter valid package details and click “Next,” you’ll be shown all available rates from your carriers, and choose the label format you prefer. Once you choose a rate, it will say “Purchase” and show the total in the top right corner of the pop-up, and you can buy your label.
5. On the next page, you’ll see a view of your label - you can print it, refund it, or come back to it later by clicking “Done.” You’ll see that the button now says “Manage Shipping Label”
Note: The integration with Shippo does not have the ability to automatically trigger notification emails when a label is purchased through Shippo. The notification email can be sent either from Weebly, or you can send Shippo’s notification email manually to your customer when you create the label.