To connect your 1&1 shop to Shippo, you need to start out in your 1&1 account.
1. Log into 1&1 and visit the Administration Board. Click the “Settings” tab and select “Delivery” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click the “Add” button to set up a new shipping method.
3. Choose one of the shipping carriers powered by Shippo, then click “Add” at the bottom of the page. Select "Other carriers" if you're interested in a carrier not listed. Shippo connects with multiple carriers, offering discounted shipping rates with USPS and DHL Express.
4. Follow the steps outlined on the next page - click the “Register now with Shippo” link to be redirected to Shippo.
5. Once redirected, put in your shop name and create a Shippo account (or log in to Shippo if you already have one), then click “Continue to 1&1” on the next page.
6. You’ll be asked to authorize Shippo to access your 1&1 store - click “Install app”
7. You’re almost there! Now you should be back in 1&1, and you just need to go to the orders section of the administration area and click the “Transfer to Shippo” button, to sync all your orders with Shippo.
8. Now when you log into Shippo, you’ll see all your order information from 1&1, and you can get started printing labels.