On the Orders Page, you can create up to 100 labels at a time. We refer to this as a "batch". To create labels for multiple orders in a batch:
1. Select the orders to include in your batch
- Click on the checkboxes to the left for all of the orders you’d like to include.
- Click the green Create label for selected orders button that appears at the bottom of the page—Navigating the Orders Page.
2. Enter your package information
Enter your own Custom Dimensions or select a Carrier Provided Parcel from the drop-down menu to apply to all orders in the batch.
- If some of the packages in your batch have different dimensions, you can modify this in the next step.
Enter the weight to apply to all orders or check the box to Use imported weight.
- If some of the packages in your batch have different weights, you can also modify weight in the next step.
3. Confirm your Sender and Return Addresses
The Sender address (used to calculate the shipping rate) and the Return address (the address printed on the label for returns) that are listed at the right of the screen will be used for all labels in the batch.
Change the addresses for your batch
- To use the same Sender and Return address, check the box Use as return address under the Sender Name.
- To select a different address, click on the blue address book icon next to the address you need to change.
- The pop-up window will note if you are updating the Sender or Return Address.
- Click on the address you wish to use or click on the New Address link to create a new address.
- Click on the green Apply button.
4. Review rates for each order
Click the Apply & Review Rates button at the bottom of the Step 1 screen. The number of orders included in the batch will be noted right next to that button.
5. Make changes to the batch before purchase
- Change the package dimensions or weight for one of the orders in the batch by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Remove an order from the batch by clicking on the trash icon.
- Select the service level for all orders in the batch by clicking on the Change All drop-down and clicking on the service level.
- Change the shipping service level for a single order by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the listed service level for that order.
6. Purchase the batch of labels
- The number of labels for each service level in the batch and the total cost of all orders in the batch are listed to the right of the screen in Step 2.
- Click the green Purchase labels button to purchase shipping labels for all orders in the batch.
7. Download Labels and Packing Slips
- Click the Download labels button to print the full batch of labels you've just purchased.
- Click the Download packing slips button to print the packing slips for all orders in the batch.
- Click the Download Shipping Label link to print one label at a time.
- You can download labels and packing slips at a later time from the Orders Page or Shipments Page. You can do this individually or print multiple labels at one time.
- Errors: If there was an error with one of the orders in the batch and a label was not created, you can review that order by clicking on Orders ready for review or Orders missing info.
8. Send notification emails
- If you do not have automated email notifications enabled, you can manually send the notification emails to all orders in the batch. Click the Send email notifications button at the right of the screen.
- It helps to break up orders into groups to streamline the process further. You can filter the Orders Page by Shipping method if you want to print all First Class labels together, for example.
- You can include international and U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) in a batch of labels. Keep in mind that defaults will be used for the customs information (contents type will be "merchandise" and customs fees will be "DDU"). You must have an imported customs item for an order to include it in the batch.