Duplicate label creation can happen in one of the following situations:
1. If you are batch-creating your labels and click the "Buy Labels" button twice.
2. An order is selected for batch-creation two different times, in two different batches. NOTE: When creating large batches, it sometimes does take some time for all orders on the Orders page to update as "fulfilled" and have the blue "Print Label" button. Before starting your next batch, refresh the Orders page a couple of times, to give all orders time to update.
3. You refresh the page or click the "Back" button during the label creation process, without letting the label purchase process finish fully.
4. During batch-creation, only some of the labels are successfully created and so you start over and batch-create the same bunch again, still including the orders for which you've successfully created labels during the first try.
5. The internet cuts out or slows down during or after you click "Buy labels," so you create labels a second time.
If two labels are created and both appear in your Shipments tab, you will be charged twice. You can verify these charges in the Billing tab of your Shippo account. To remove the double charge, you will need to refund one of the duplicate labels. To learn how to request a refund, check out our other Help Center article on that topic.