Shippo integrates directly with the following platforms:
- Magento and Magento 2
- Spree Commerce
We also support order importing through CSV file which you can read more about here.
Additionally, through our partnership with CartRover (a fee-based service), you can connect any of their 43 e-commerce shopping cart systems to Shippo. You can read more about their integrations here but major platforms include:
- SPS Commerce
For Shippo's direct connections, there are a few stores that have unique connection requirements, which we have separate instructions for. These stores are GoDaddy, Weebly, Magento and Spree Commerce.
If you're using any other store we support, you can connect Shippo following these steps:
1. Find Shippo in the app store of your platform, and click "download" or "get"
2. Create a (free) Shippo account, and click "Register"
3. Your store will automatically be connected with Shippo
If you already have a Shippo account you can connect your store following these steps:
1. Go to the "Settings" tab in your Shippo account, then click on "Ecommerce Channels" and click “Connect” next to your platform
2. Enter the requested information by following the prompts
3. Once your information is complete, your store will be connected
If you don’t see your e-commerce platform on that list, you can still create labels in Shippo by importing orders through a CSV file. For more information on how the CSV upload process works, click here.
Or, you can enter orders manually in Shippo by clicking the "create order" button at the top right of the orders tab.