Shippo integrates directly with the following platforms:
- Magento and Magento 2
- Spree Commerce
There are a few stores that have unique connection requirements—GoDaddy, Weebly, Magento, and Spree Commerce. All other direct integrations can be connected either from within your platform or within your Shippo account.
Connecting from your platform:
1. Find Shippo in the app store of your platform and click "download" or "get"
2. Create a Shippo account and click "Register"
3. Your store will automatically be connected with Shippo
Connecting from your existing Shippo account:
1. Go to the Settings Page in your Shippo account, click on E-commerce Channels and click Connect next to your platform
2. Enter the requested information by following the prompts
3. Once your information is complete, your store will be connected
If you don’t see your e-commerce platform on the list above, you can either create orders manually on the Orders Page, or you can use the CSV upload process—How to Upload a CSV File. We also support a custom CSV import for Wix users—How to use Shippo with Wix.
Additionally, through our partnership with CartRover (a fee-based service), you can connect any of their 43 e-commerce shopping cart systems to Shippo. You can read more about their integrations here, but major platforms include:
- SPS Commerce