In order to use your FedEx account through Shippo, you will need to enter your FedEx meter number by following the instructions below.
1. Go to the FedEx Developer Center for FedEx Web Services.
2. Click on "Move to Production." FedEx offers both Test and Production modes for your shipments. It's sufficient to just create the production meter number directly.
3. Click on "Get Production Key."
4. FedEx will ask you some basic questions about your account on the following screens. You only need to enter your address data - use the data FedEx already has in your account. The easiest way to do so is to choose "Corporate Developer" as your role.
5. After submitting this data, you will receive your FedEx Meter Number. Go back to your Shippo account, click on the Carriers tab, click "Activate Now" or "Edit" next to FedEx, and enter both your account number and your meter number.